1.Why should you choose Leikin translation center?
2. What about automatic translation tools?
3. Do you proofread translations before delivering them?
4. Will my documents be dealt with confidentially?
5. Can your company certify a document that I have already translated myself?
6. Will my document be formatted for printing?
7. Are translations done by human translators or machines?
1. In what manner and format does your company need to receive documents to be translated?
We can receive documents via email or fax in the format of your choice (Word, Excel, PDF, Power Point, or others), or if you only have hard copies, you can mail, or send them by courier. Click here to view our contact details including our e-mail address.
2. How will the document be returned to me?
We can receive documents via email, fax or mail in the format of your choice (Word, Excel, PDF, Power Point, or others)
3. How quickly can your company translate a document?
Our normal turnaround time is 1-2 business days for smaller projects. However, the turnaround time is ultimately determined by the line count and technicality of the document. Please fill out the quote form, email it to us and we will be happy to include the turnaround time along with the price in the quote that we return to you.
Payment and Fees
1. Do you charge for quotes?
No! Our quotes are always free. Quotes can be prepared and returned to you within one business day.
2. Will you translate few words or lines for free?
Payment orde, wire transfer or Paypal.